I’m re-branding and taking things to a whole different level which has led me to offer three different types of styled shoots this fall for FREE. I’M SO PUMPED YA’LL! If you or someone you know are interested, please see the regulations below:
- Maternity Shoot – I’m looking for someone around 6 months along in their pregnancy and doesn’t mind getting a little wet. You’ll need to be willing to walk into some water (about knee/mid thigh) towards the end of the shoot. Husbands, other kids, and pets* are welcome to join. Overall I’m looking to capture a whimsical/nature theme (think flower crown) and will request you and anyone else involved to follow a specific color palette. Outfits must be approved beforehand.
- Family Shoot – I’m looking for two parents with at least one child 4 years old or younger. If a sibling(s) is(are) included, they must be 8 years old or younger. These aren’t strict age limits but I’d like to stick as close as possible! Pets* are welcome! Overall I’m looking to capture a fun, fall family outing (trying to find a tepee!). Everyone involved will have to follow a specific color palette; outfits must be approved beforehand.
- Senior Portraits – I’m looking for a junior or senior girl (high school or college). You will need to provide a long formal/prom dress for part of the shoot. Overall I’m looking to capture natural, outdoor portraits with a mixture of elements. Wardrobe choices will have to follow a specific color palette and be approved before hand.
Dates and locations are to be determined based on availability. I will be accepting applications until Tuesday, September 15th and will announce those chosen that Wednesday.
If you are interested in being considered please email me at email@example.com with the following information:
- First and Last Name.
- Weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday) you are available in September and October.
- Which shoot you are interested in.
- Why you’d love to participate and anything else about you and your family that you’d like to share.
- How you heard about Katerina Theodore Photography.
You do not have to live in the Atlanta area, but please keep in mind that KTP will not cover any travel or hotel costs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!
*Pets are more than welcome to be participants, however, please consider bringing a friend or family member to hold on to them while we take other shots.